Pulse dust collector
Purpose and scope of application
This series of pulse dust collectors are mainly used in mining and metallurgy, coal chemical industry, thermal power generation, cement refractory materials, building ceramics, biomass granulation, medicine and other industries that cause pollution to the atmosphere. The necessary ventilation and dust removal or material collection and treatment for the dust pollution points of the materials in the process are of great significance to environmental protection, energy saving, emission reduction, and clean production.
This series of products have low preparation resistance, high dust removal efficiency, convenient operation, simple maintenance, low pressure of supporting air source, low noise, long life, small size, and easy installation.
1. The dust collector is equipped with a novel nozzle, which is convenient to install and remove the filter bag, reduces the dust hazard when changing the bag, and has a large dynamic adjustment processing capacity. The filter wind speed is further improved than the previous general-purpose dust collector;
2. The uncovered cover that is kept sealed by its own weight and the negative pressure of the box;
3. The air outlet has two ways of side-mounted or top-mounted, which is convenient for on-site position adjustment;
4. DMF-Z electromagnetic pulse valve has simple structure, low self-resistance, good dust removal effect, stable and reliable work.
5. The right-angle electromagnetic pulse valve and pulse controller are used in combination to implement automatic control of the entire process of dust collector operation, spraying and cleaning, and ash unloading;
6. TBLMF/Y series pulse jet bag filter can be combined or non-standard design according to the industry site environment, gas properties, and air volume.
7. The use of centrifugal feeding is beneficial to reduce equipment resistance and reduce the load of the filter belt;
8. Large air volume, small floor space and low equipment noise.
The main technical parameters
|Specifications||TBLMF 28||TBLMY 39||TBLMY 52||TBLMY 78||TBLMF 96||TBLMY118|
|Filter area ㎡||21||29||39||58||72||89|
|Number of filter bags||28||39||52||78||96||118|
|Processing air volume (m³/h)||2520-5040||3480-6960||4680-9360||6960-13920||8640-17280||10680-21360|
Filter bag specifications mm
|Number of electromagnetic pulses||
Sawdust Pellet Machine
Straw Briquetting Machine
Biomass Pellet Machine
Biomass Hot Water Boiler
Hot Water Boiler
If you are interested in our products and services, welcome to fill in your intentions and needs, we will contact you as soon as possible!!
- Mobile Site
- Tel 0086-519-87838999
- Phone +86 18205276156
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org